← Back to Squawk list
Monarch Airlines Is Sold To A Private Equity Investment GroupOn Friday, the British air carrier Monarch Airlines reported the company was sold to Greybull Capital LLP, a private equity investment group which has acquired 90% ownership interest in Monarch, with the remaining 10% to be contributed to the (avstop.com) More...
Sort type: [Top] [Newest]
|Your browser is unsupported. upgrade your browser|
Did you know that FlightAware flight tracking is supported by advertising?
You can help us keep FlightAware free by allowing ads from FlightAware.com. We work hard to keep our advertising relevant and unobtrusive to create a great experience. It's quick and easy to whitelist ads on FlightAware or please consider our premium accounts.